The Fanno Creek Trail (, or Fanno Creek Greenway Trail or Fanno Creek Regional Trail), which goes from Portland through Beaverton and in to Tigard, is great for strollers. Afton and I took a walk on the trail at Greenway Park () near Washington Square one February afternoon (photos).
Purchase books from
- All writings and photographs on this site are, unless otherwise noted, © Michael D. Barton.
- BOOK: Birds of the Pacific Northwest
- Guest Post: Super Nature Adventures & a Giveaway
- BOOK: Out of School and Into Nature: The Anna Comstock Story
- Monday thought of the week: the play room
- Upcoming nature events in Portland
- Monday thought of the week & a new book for parents – Let Them Eat Dirt
- Wednesday photo of the week: our neighborhood trail
- Monday thought of the week: little outdoor people
- Wednesday photo of the week: salamander
- Monday thought of the week: natural playmates