Saturday, March 2
5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Portland is teeming with owl activity in the springtime months. If you love owls, come out to Tryon Creek State Natural Area for an evening of Owl Celebration! Activities for the entire family including owl pellet dissection, snacks by Clif Bar, owl crafts, guided hikes and up close encounters with the Audubon Education Owls – Hazel and Julio!
Appropriate for all ages.
This is a free event.
Registration required for guided hikes only.
All the rest of the activities are drop in friendly.
For more information call 503-636-9886 ext. 225.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Purchase books from
- All writings and photographs on this site are, unless otherwise noted, © Michael D. Barton.
- BOOK REVIEW: Charley Harper’s What’s in the Desert? A Nature Discovery Book
- BOOK REVIEW: Seasons of Joy
- BOOK REVIEW: On a Magical Do-Nothing Day
- BOOK REVIEW: The Creaky Knees Guide Pacific Northwest National Parks and Monuments: The 75 Best Easy Hikes
- BOOK: Rainy Day Kids Adventure Book
- BOOK REVIEW: Grand Canyon by Jason Chin
- BOOK: There’s No Such Thing as Bad Weather & GIVEAWAY!
- Upcoming nature events in Portland
- BOOK REVIEW: Where’s Rodney?
- BOOKS: Six recent titles from Dawn Publications about the natural world