Saturday, March 2
5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Portland is teeming with owl activity in the springtime months. If you love owls, come out to Tryon Creek State Natural Area for an evening of Owl Celebration! Activities for the entire family including owl pellet dissection, snacks by Clif Bar, owl crafts, guided hikes and up close encounters with the Audubon Education Owls – Hazel and Julio!
Appropriate for all ages.
This is a free event.
Registration required for guided hikes only.
All the rest of the activities are drop in friendly.
For more information call 503-636-9886 ext. 225.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Purchase books from
- All writings and photographs on this site are, unless otherwise noted, © Michael D. Barton.
- BOOK: Birds of the Pacific Northwest
- Guest Post: Super Nature Adventures & a Giveaway
- BOOK: Out of School and Into Nature: The Anna Comstock Story
- Monday thought of the week: the play room
- Upcoming nature events in Portland
- Monday thought of the week & a new book for parents – Let Them Eat Dirt
- Wednesday photo of the week: our neighborhood trail
- Monday thought of the week: little outdoor people
- Wednesday photo of the week: salamander
- Monday thought of the week: natural playmates