Have you purchased a Children at Nature Play t-shirt yet? Here’s a little incentive: the first person (in Oregon) to comment here and share that you’ve just purchased a t-shirt through our campaign will receive a copy of a great new book, Field Guide to Oregon Rivers by Tim Palmer, published last fall by the Oregon State University Press. I will mail the book to the winner (or arrange to get it to them if they’re in the Portland area). Go!
Purchase books from
- All writings and photographs on this site are, unless otherwise noted, © Michael D. Barton.
- BOOK REVIEW: Charley Harper’s What’s in the Desert? A Nature Discovery Book
- BOOK REVIEW: Seasons of Joy
- BOOK REVIEW: On a Magical Do-Nothing Day
- BOOK REVIEW: The Creaky Knees Guide Pacific Northwest National Parks and Monuments: The 75 Best Easy Hikes
- BOOK: Rainy Day Kids Adventure Book
- BOOK REVIEW: Grand Canyon by Jason Chin
- BOOK: There’s No Such Thing as Bad Weather & GIVEAWAY!
- Upcoming nature events in Portland
- BOOK REVIEW: Where’s Rodney?
- BOOKS: Six recent titles from Dawn Publications about the natural world