Driving down Hall Blvd. in Beaverton one day in May, we stopped for a little walk along the Fanno Creek Regional Trail, which has about 4.5 miles of trail within the Tualatin Hills Park and Recreation District. I did not have my camera with me, so here’s only a few shots from my phone.
Purchase books from
- All writings and photographs on this site are, unless otherwise noted, © Michael D. Barton.
- BOOK: Birds of the Pacific Northwest
- Guest Post: Super Nature Adventures & a Giveaway
- BOOK: Out of School and Into Nature: The Anna Comstock Story
- Monday thought of the week: the play room
- Upcoming nature events in Portland
- Monday thought of the week & a new book for parents – Let Them Eat Dirt
- Wednesday photo of the week: our neighborhood trail
- Monday thought of the week: little outdoor people
- Wednesday photo of the week: salamander
- Monday thought of the week: natural playmates